Institution Types: Collaborative Partners
Center for Sociological and Marketing Research “FORIS” has been working since 1992 and today it is the largest center specializing in social, political and marketing research in the North of Russia. Center FORIS uses a wide range of research methods, such as street and route surveys, hall tests, focus group discussions and expert interviews, as well as telephone surveys based on its own call center. The specialized call-center allows conducting telephone surveys by the method of CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) across Russia and abroad.
Center “FORIS” conducts its work in 2 directions:
1. Independent research projects, whose customers are both local clients and non-resident companies.
2. Organization of field research stages for most research companies, institutions, and groups.
Since 2002, FORIS Center is a member of the Association of Regional Sociological Centers “Group 7/89”, which unites regional research companies from 18 cities of Russia. The “FORIS” Center guarantees the quality of the work carried out, which is ensured by:
– qualitative methodological basis;
– controlled quality of each stage of the study; training of employees (before each project with all interviewers, operators are instructed);
– all working materials of the projects are coordinated with the client.
Since November 2015, FORIS Center participates in the project “Cardiovascular diseases in Russia: strengthening the knowledge base on causes, mechanisms, prevention and treatment.”
Within the framework of this project, the All-Russia study “Know Your Heart” is conducted. The study takes place in two stages. Center “FORIS” participates in the first stage, which is an interview with a participant in the study. The survey is conducted by specially trained experienced interviewers. The interview takes about 30 minutes and includes questions about the health, habits and lifestyle of the study participant.
Visit the website – http://www.foris.ru/news/foris/