Federal State Budgetary Institution “V.A. Almazov Federal North-West Medical Research Centre” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Institution Types: Collaborative Partners if ($type != end($institution_types)): ?> | endif; ?> Research Partners if ($type != end($institution_types)): ?> | endif; ?>
The main activities of Almazov National Medical Research Centre are:
- Carrying out fundamental and applied researches in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, transfusiology and cellar therapy, rheumatology and endocrinology;
- Creation of new technologies of preventive maintenance, diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular system, blood and endocrinology organs diseases;
- Wide implementation of the scientific researches results in practice to decrease general disease incidence and death rate from cardiovascular diseases, blood and endocrinology organs diseases in Russian Federation;
- Delivery of cardiological and cardiac surgery health care and also application of new technologies in treatment in the sphere of endocrinology, rheumatology and blood system diseases;
- Training of scientific and medical staff using high medical technologies.